2014 for me, was probably the most hectic and happiest year i've ever had. I stuck to my new years resolution of making it an aim to say yes to more opportunities, giving me the chance to travel to new places. A lot of things happened including:
1. Making and sustaining friendships with the most amazing people who i want to keep for the rest of my life.
2. Attended multiple blogger events and met some lovely bloggers, online and in person.
3. Achieved on average a 2:1 with my 2nd year, and entered my final year of uni.
4. Had some incredible memories at Parklife festival & Warehouse Project.
5. I was burgled and a victim of online fraud, however this experience has definitely helped me grow as a person.
6. I was lucky enough to visit new places, such as Edinburgh, Cambridge, Rhonda & Malaga.
7. Scored an interview with my dream job (which i have yet to attend!)
8. Landed an amazing job which has helped my CV and chances of my dream job massively.
9. Had the most amazing memories with my best friend and boyfriend, who always knows how to support me in any situation.
10. Achieved mini milestones with my blog, such as becoming a finalist and winning 'Highly Commended' for 'Fashion Blogger of the Year' by TheBloggersLounge, hit 40, 000 page views and 300 followers!
1. The same goal as my 2014 one: to say yes to more opportunities but taking it up a level and trying to create even more opportunities for myself.
2. Land my dream job and hopefully be able to give back to other people. Its hard being a student with little money and seeing so many charities and organisations giving back and i'm constantly feeling bad at not being able to afford that. Hopefully that will change this year.
3. Try even harder to not let the fear of people judging me stop me from doing the things i love to do.
4. Document more. Take more photos and videos as you're only young once and i want to capture as much as i can.
5. Blog more. I drift in and out of motivation to blog, and once you're out its really hard to get back in. My blog makes me very happy and I always have to remind myself how much it does for me and its worth pulling myself out of that miserable rut i'm sometimes stuck in.