I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Cherie from CherieLaMode, which I'm very thankful for and happy someone enjoys reading my blog! Basically its a blog award for bloggers with under 200 followers and when you are nominated by another blogger, you answer the questions they have set for your nomination, and then you nominate other bloggers. I probably haven't explained that in the best way so here are the rules:
1. Thank the lovely who nominated you by linking them back and shouting them out.
2. Answer the 11 questions your nominee has given to you.
3. Pick up to 11 other bloggers with under 200 followers to nominate for the award and let them know about it by going to their blogs and telling them.
4. Come up with 11 new questions to ask those who you nominate.
5. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
Here are the questions I was asked:
1. If you had to go the rest of your life without one of the following, which would it be, why?
A) Make up or B) Good clothing
Definitely make up. I feel like dressing well will have more of an impact on someone when meeting them for the first time over good make up. I'd just hide my face under huge sunglasses and hope no one would notice the horror behind.
2. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would you have?
A dog. Probably a boring answer but I never had one growing up when it felt like all the other kids had one when all I wanted in the world was to have one! I love how loyal and intelligent they are and I am seriously considering getting one when I finish uni and have a lot of money rolling in (ahem).
3. Do you follow the current fashion trends, or do you do your own thing?
Most of the time the current items of clothing currently in fashion are items I would wear and trends that I love. There are certain trends and patterns I see occurring in a lot of popular fashion blogs that sometimes I felt the need to 'fit' as those fashion blogs are popular, but then I realised that it wouldn't be my own style and then what even is the point of this blog? My style is generally always going to be the same anyway, a lot of minimalism and monochrome.
4. What is your go-to beauty regime when you're in a hurry?
Literally moisturiser, foundation, concealer, powder, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick. This seems like a lot of products for being in a hurry but I am often late.
5. If it meant you'd never need heat styling tools again, would you rather have naturally straight hair, or naturally curly/wavy hair?
Naturally wavy hair. My hair is so straight that I never have to use straighteners, but so straight that it just looks so flat all the time.
6. Do you have an extensive foundation routine or is it simple? What it is?
Not too extensive I think: moisturiser, primer, foundation, concealer, powder, contour, highlight.
7. What's your go-to hairstyle?
Most people who read my blog would probably know this as I have the exact same hairstyle in each picture. Straight but wavy/tousled at the ends.
8. Dresses or Jeans?
I'm not really a dresses or jeans kind of person as I prefer shorts/skirts and trousers. I'd probably go for dresses as I don't really find jeans very comfortable.
9. If you had the option to dye your hair anything you wanted without causing damage, what colour would you go for?
I would love to dip dye my hair. Light brown at the ends.
10. What do you depend on the most, your make up or heat hair styling tool of choice?
My make up. I don't ever use heat on my hair unless I'm going somewhere 'important' so it literally takes me a few minutes to do my hair.
11. If you had the opportunity to move to any place in the world you wanted to, or stay put, what would you do? Where would you go? Why?
I know I want to move to London when I finish uni but I would also love to live in America. LA or New York would be amazing. I'm not one of those who would love to live in a peaceful holiday home in the Mediterranean or the south of France. I think I would get too lonely.
Here are 11 facts about me:
1. I'm half Thai
2.I'm a pescatarian
3. I'm studying Pharmacology, which really has nothing to do with fashion.
4. The TV show I am currently loving is House MD. I have a weakness for medical dramas.
5. I wear hair extensions. My hair is roundabout the same length as them and I just wear them for thickness.
6. I don't cope very well in hot weather, which is a bit ironic.
7. I'm part of the minority who favour salt popcorn over sweet.
8. I seem to do everything last minute, which often doesn't end very well.
9. My favourite food is Dim Sum.
10. I have a disease in the bones of my feet, making the simple task of walking pretty painful
11. My favourite trend is minimalism
I would like to nominate:
3. Blonde Bliss
9. These Folk
Here are my 11 questions for the chosen 11:
1. What is your favourite beauty brand?
2. What are your top 3 favourite stores/websites for clothes shopping?
3. Whats your favourite season to style and dress for?
4. If you could only wear 3 products on your face what would they be?
5. Where is your favourite place (apart from home) in your country?
6. What do you use for outfit and styling inspirations?
7. Who are your favourite bloggers?
8. What is your ideal weekend?
9. How long on average do you spend getting ready to go out for the day?
10. What is your favourite trend?
11. What colour do you usually wear on your nails?